A quick and easy how to recipe that lists 3 different ways to make cauliflower rice, perfect for any budget or skill level. Cauliflower rice, or riced cauliflower, is naturally gluten free. It’s an excellent low carb and keto swap for white rice.
- 1 lb cauliflower, cut in florets
- 1/2 Tbs coconut oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Rice the cauliflower using your preferred method.
- Heat coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Add cauliflower, salt and pepper, and sauté. Stir frequently to preventing burning or sticking.
- Cook cauliflower until no liquid remains and cauliflower is nice and fluffy. Serve hot in place of rice in your favorite dishes.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 43
Keywords: low carb, keto, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian