Keto pound cake with a hint of lemon that takes this moist and buttery low carb cake to the next level.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- With a hand mixer, cream softened butter and granulated sweetener until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low until combined. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl so everything gets mixed evenly.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on low, just until everything is combined.
- Transfer batter to parchment lined 9×5″ loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes, then slice.
Adding the lemon juice is totally optional, just depends on how lemony you’d like your cake!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 198
- Sodium: 257
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 6