Incredibly moist Keto pumpkin bread that’s also sugar free and gluten free. Just the right balance of sweetness and spice.
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup Erythtritol, I use this one
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener Brown
- 4 large Eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Pureed pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1 1/2 Tbs Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Clove
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Chopped nuts, I used pecans here
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×5 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together softened butter and “sugars” using a hand or stand mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, until evenly combined.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, minus the nuts if adding, until evenly distributed. Be sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl with a spatula during the course of mixing to ensure all the spices and flours are well mixed.
- Once everything is combined, add in your nuts, gently folding them in with your spatula. I wouldn’t recommend using the electric mixer for this part because it would likely crush the nuts and we want them in there for texture.
- Scoop mixture into your prepared 9×5 pan and place on the middle rack of your preheated oven. Bake for 45-55 minutes, dependent on your oven. Start checking at the 45 minute mark and remove when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes before removing and allowing to cool on a baking pan. I recommend lifting by the parchment paper.
Baked goods using coconut flour can often be rather soft when they’re still warm so allow this bread to cool completely before slicing so you don’t end up with a crumbled mess.
- Calories: 161
Keywords: low carb, keto, gluten free, vegetarian