- 1 lb Fresh Green Beans, washed, with stems clipped
- 4 oz Shiitake Mushroom, sliced
- 1 small Shallot, sliced
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbs Oil, Olive, coconut, avocado
- 1/2 Tbs Fish sauce, or Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Herbes De Provence
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and toss to combine. Be sure to coat the vegetables evenly with seasoning and oil.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, depending on your desired level of doneness.
- Calories: 97
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Vegan, vegetarian