Truly the best Keto/Low Carb brownie recipe online! No strange or specialty ingredients, these sugar free brownies will be one of the best low carb desserts you’ve ever had. Top with homemade whipped cream, nuts and your favorite sugar free syrup for a decadent keto dessert.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for the chocolate chips together in a large bowl using a hand or stand mixer.
- Fold in chocolate chips or pieces.
- Pour batter into an 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper or sprayed with baking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, checking for desired doneness at the 15 minute mark. Allow to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces and enjoy!
- *The original recipe calls for one cup of almond butter but if you’ve ever tried to scoop any nut butter out of the container…ugh. This is why I included the weight but if you don’t have a scale the measurement is 1 cup.
- **Some people prefer sugar free milk chocolate but I like using 100% cacao or Bakers chocolate. Just use whatever you prefer here!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 240
Keywords: keto, gluten free, low carb, chocolate